cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring User Authorization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the RWB, logging in as XISUPER and when I click on "Message Monitoring", "Performance Monitoring", & "Configuration" tabs - it gives me "Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access"

I have checked the roles and the user has all the roles associated with SLD assigned to it. What could be causing this? how would i resolve this.

regards,

Manpreet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member362197
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, while running the excercises of the TBIT51 course we ran on the same problem, the users were blocked, apparently only to those persons who changed the password. So basically the solution was to put all of the service users with the password "init" as it was intially.

These are the service users:

XIREPUSER: SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER

XIDIRUSER: SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER

XIAPPLUSER: SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

XIISUSER: SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

XIRWBUSER: SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

XIAFUSER: SAP_XI_AF_SERV_USER_MAIN

XILDUSER: SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC

regards,

Oliver

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manpreet,

have you assigned all the roles to the xisuper?

"Creating User XISUPER" from:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/95d7d490-0301...

BTW

can you log with this user/password to the SAPgui?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the roles required to access the RWB are:

1. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

2. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

Also check in SU01 if XIRWBUSER user is locked or not. If the user is locked, unlock the user.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Message was edited by: siva maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal / Siva,

All required roles have been assigned to the user XISUPER. The two roles for RWB have also been added to the user. Also verfied to make sure XIRWBUSER is not locked. But still having the same problem.

Could it be that even though i am logging in with XISUPER, the XI still picks up XIRWBUSER as the default - essentially is the system checking for authorization of XISUPER or XIRWBUSER?

regards,

Manpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XISUPER is a dialog User and XIRWBUSER is a service User.

<i>Service users are used for internal communication between XI components, which is usually triggered by interaction of dialog users.</i>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Changing Service Users

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/27/d22940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I got the same problem now. The error message "Fehler bei der Kommunikation mit dem System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access" occurs. After several tries the rwbuser is locked at the integration server. The rwbuser-password is maintained in the exchange profil "com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.pwd" and reseted several times at the server. I can lock on via gui with the user and pwd at the integration server, but calling the monitoring the error occurs and the user is locked again.

Do i have to set the password at other places? Any ideas?!

Kind regards,

Klaus