Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_PROJECTS auth object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a role for IMG display access only

I made ACTVT in all the Auth objects "03" or "display"

but in S_PROJECTS auth object, in "activity" there is no "display" , how do I make ACTVT in S_PROJECTS object "display"

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Jackofalltrades

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

inactivate the object is not needed to display IMG items

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all all activities dont apply to all auth objects.(for example generate activity might not be applicable for all auth objects)

So SAP proposed what activities might be relevant to a particular Auth Object.

This information is in TACTZ Tables.

So perhaps u can verfiy the table and u would find that the entries displayed in ur Activity for S_PROJECTS would be the same values as are in S_PROJECTS values in TACTZ table.

HoweverYou can maintain 03 for this object too.

Select the pencil button for the activity field.

It will take u to a dialog box which contains activity fields.

Now if u dont find the 03 field there. Then right click on the screen and select more values option.

It would display all the activities.

However if the 03 field is not mentioned as a proposed activity for that Object by SAP (u can see this info in TACTZ) then make sure that u actually need this object for doing any display activites.

Hope this helps

Manohar

Frank_Buchholz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

S_PROJECTS is the project management superuser authorization which mainly is used to create new projects. You do not need authorizations for this object if you just want to display an IMG project.

Only authorizations for S_PROJECT are needed in this case.

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz