cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP/VS Tendering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of using the TP/VS module in SCM 5.0. One of the requirements is to tender out to carriers via EDI or the Web. In my research i've some across the concept of collaborative planning in APO TP/VS, but am not sure on the next steps. Could someone shed some light on this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we are trying to do is use the EM/WCL module to interface with the carrier. So, non EDI carriers can login to the WCL and accept/reject tenders. Is this part of collaborative planning in TP/VS or part of the GCDS04EM add-on? To my understanding we need the GCDS04EM add-on, but i'm not sure of how it wors (or does not work) with the TP/VS collaborative planning process.

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For any type of Collaborative plannng you need to have a WAS / ITS (Web enabled server/ Internet Transaction server )in your RFC connection, In TPVS collaborative planning you can provide rights to access a screen for the Carriers ,where you will float the tenders and release to carriers ,Carriers will provide the rate for the routes which can be finalized through negotiations and can be finalized to the final contracts for specific periods .

Regds ,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m not sure about what are you looking for?

Do you have doubts about collaborative planning settings, or do you want to know if it is possible to sent shipment via EDI?