cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPMAININT and CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing SRM 5.0 and CUA in our company. I have come across this situation due to the CUA. Our scenario is CUA is seperate system by itself and all the SRM, BW and EP clients/systems are set as Child.

And we have activate the workflow 1000209 for external userid creation and also developed a Zworkflow for creating userids for employees of Business Partners(suppliers).

Due to setup of CUA and Child restrictions, SU01 is locked which is causing the issues in EBP client. Is there any solutions you can recommend to resolve this will be greatly appreciated. We have no issues in creation internal userids. USERS_GEN is working as usual.

Please point me to right direction to have the workflows work as intended along with CUA.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please refer the following SAP OSS Notes for all the detailed info on creation of users in EBP in CUA environment for SRM 5.0 -> </u>

Note 876186 - EBP 5.0+: USERS_GEN locked when CUA is active

Note 1022859 - USERS_GEN: Not able to include SU01 user in Org. Structure

Note 931570 - BBPUSERMAINT: user creation in SRM with CUA environment

Note 1002725 SRM 5.0: BBPUM01 - user creation in SRM with CUA

Note 931555 SRM 4.0/5.0: User administration with active HR integration

Note 937180 SRM 5.0: Deactivating the BBP_USER_DELETE function module

Note 906353 SRM/EBP: Deleting user in CUA environment

Note 794913 Additional fields in Internet Service BBPUSERMAINT

Note 844055 BBPUSERMAINT: Unnecessary error message BBP_IUM 014

Note 808872 Available fields in BBPUSERMAINT dependent on admin auth

Note 402592 - EBP in the environment of a Central User Administration

In case of SRM there are 2 SAP OSS Notes which we have applied. They are 402592 and 772347 for customising. Kindly apply the second note also.

<u>Refer to the following OSS Consulting note and all other related OSS notes (mentioned inside it).</u>

Note 312090 - Integration HR - EBP/CRM

<b>Other related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul