cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing Adobe Document services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

am getting following error while installing Adobe document services on HP-UX system. The portal version is EP 6.0 SP 11.

AdobeDocService/DVD_NW_04_SR1_NetWeaver_Components/ADOBE/ADOBEGEN/OFFLINE/ADSSAPOFF.sca' does not exist.

Jun 27, 2005 1:59:50 PM Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

i HAVE ALREADY CHECKED AT THE ABOVE LOCATION & THE FILE DOES EXISTS AT THAT LOCATION.

Regards,

Sunil Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this problem resolved ? - this seems related to DB/OS (e.g., if largefiles not enabled then the datafile cannot grow beyond 2GB and file resets)

or something like that which SAPinst is not equipped to handle and does not give a better error message

the system.log in the sapinst_instdir may have some clues

Birdie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello david,

The problem is sorted out.

The fix is...to provide the read, write, execute permission for that folder containing that particular file.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Kulkarni

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

are you trying to deploy the file using the SDM? Is the file on the DVD - which the path suggests? Or do you have it on your local machine? Perhaps try the latter.

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Markus,

Thanks for the response.

I am not trying to deploy the file using SDM.

I am installing the Adobe Document Services using sapinst on HP-UX system from a remote Windows desktop.The files are locally mounted on the HP-UX machine. But, still I am facing this error.

Regards,

Sunil Kulkarni