Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of SAP Certification and SAP Certified Professionals

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SDNers,

I am posting this forum to invite all the SAP Professionals specially SAP Certified Professionals to discuss the future of SAP Certification and SAP Certified Professionals.

Today i was browsing the forum discussions on SDN and i found one forum in which there was a link pointing to a website for SAP certification questions and when i went on that site, i shocked to see that there are more than 100 SAP certification questions published on the internet.

I again shocked to know that these kinds of discussions are still available on SDN and SAP has not taken any action against that website which has published these questions.

I just want to discuss if the SAP certification questions will be easily available on the internet then what will be the value of that certification and what will be the value of certified professionals.

I request to all of the SDNers and specially SAP Certified Professionals to take this discussion further towards a preventive action taken by SAP to stop these kinds of offences and to improve the certification process.

If you have any kind of suggestions for improving the certification process then you are most welcome in this thread.

Thanks & Regards

Sumit Bhutani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you find on SDN links to illegal material, you should report them to sdn@sap.com

Eddy

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

Today i have sent a mail to SAP regarding this situation. I hope they will take any positive action on this.

BTW you can see the complete discussion here on this thread

Take a look at this thread and provide your valueable suggestions and comments

Regards

Sumit Bhutani