cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to set up the TMS with 2 clients in one (same) SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to set up my DEV and PRD-landscape.

As the replacement for the TST-system I implement the second Client in my DEV-system. So I have 100-Client as CUST and 200-Client as TST Client and PRD system.

<b>How can I configure this case (especialy transport routes between two Clients in the same system) via Tx. STMS?</b>

Thank you!

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

SCC1 is just to copy 1 transport to another client

In order to achieve that "ALL" transports go into the two development clients you just need to setup a target group. this way every time that a customize transport is release it will automatically create transports for both clients

Read more here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/709530ef9b11d184850000e8a57770/frameset.htm

Regards

Juan

(Please reward with points if helpful)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not do any spceial configurations for this.

You can import transports from one client to another with the help of tcode SCC1.

login to target client and give the Source client and the TR number.

Note : For importing with in the same system .. you need not release the TR.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can transport with the help of tcode SCC1. you neednot configure anything special to move transports between the clients of the same system.

You have to llogin to the target client and enter the socurce client and the transport number.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure, that I do not need any settings in transport profile and tx. STMS? (e.g. to define manually the transport route between the clients)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is how we do in our project. With in the system there is noneed of configuring STMS.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Tanuj