cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP synchronous receiver dynamic confiuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a problem with a synchronous receiver SOAP.

I have a SOAP to SOAP synchronous flow, with some java modules, one java module before the SOAP receiver and one after.

The flow look like this:

SOAP sender -

> SOAP request java module -

> SOAP receiver -

>SOAP respone module.

The problem is that I set some dynamic configuration in the soap request java module but I can't retrieve them in the soap response module.... the soap receiver has erase them.

Is there any way to keep dynamic configuration in a SOAP synchronous receiver??

Thanks.

Marty Johann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah BPM is an option, every option that can make me get the parameter is ok.

how would you do that with BPM ?

regards

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just use the BPM to receive the sync call (sync/async bridge mode) and between the receive/send steps of bridge, put a send step in sync mode, to call the soap web service.

Just make that test.

It is weird, but in my soap call through BPMs, the dynamic configs are persisted.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's still doesn't work.

I have a BPM now, but in the response of synchronous SOAP the dynamic config disappear ...

I will develop a little web service that sends me back the dynamic config for the soap response module, I guess this is the only solution.

Regards

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange, I don't know what I do differently in the configuration of the BPM/Soap adapter.

Actually, I don't do anything different.

What's your XI/PI version/SP level?

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that a request is a different message than a response ... thanks a lot for that

I have one idea, in the receiver SOAP I will call a webservice that sends me back the parameter I need.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could try to use CONVERSATION_ID or REF_TO_MESSAGE_ID.

Also, is BPM an option?

Regards,

Henrique.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dude,

the dynamic configurations refer to one message, in the sense they are stored in the message's header.

But if you send that message and receive a response from it, that's a whole different message (they have different Message IDs), you see? It is not to be expected to find the same dynamic configurations in the response message, since it is a whole different message, with an independent header area.

That being said, I do have some scenarios where the dynamic configurations are persisted in soap sync messages. Why is that? I have no clue...

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses.

I know where to place the java module, it's not the point here.

In my first java module, SOAP Request module, I add a dynamic configuration.

Then the Adapter SOAP (receiver) is called.

After it I have another java module for SOAP Response, and in it I want to get back the dynamic configuration, but it's not here anymore, this is as if the Adapter SOAP erase the dynamic configuration even if I check the dynamic configuration checkbox....

Any Idea ?

Marty Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johan

I believe the dynamic config will be lost during the response pipeline

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I know where to place the module, it works fine.

But i'm loosing the dynamic configuration after the receiver SOAP.

I have checked the use dynamic configuration in sender and receiver.

What i'm doing is that in the request java module I add new dynamic configuration, but in the response java module i can't see it anymore ....it's as if the SOAP receiver adapter erase my dynamic configuration ....

Any other ideas ?

Marty Johann

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the sender adapter, you cannot add your own modules.

In the receiver adapter, if you want to add your own modules to process the request message, you add them before the module specified below; if you want to add your own modules to process the response message, you add them after the following module:

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

From

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/cd/5af7c0c994e24fb0d0088443513de2/content.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did you enable the dynamic config parameters (check box) both in Sender and Rx communication channel ???? (message specific attributes)

<b>Please follow prateeks suggestion below </b>

regards

krishna