Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I am implementing JDBC ->SOAP->FILE(XML) scenario using BPM where the

the values from the database are posted to the webservice and the webservice sends a response to the XML File , I am done completely with design and configuration but i am not able to receive the response from the webservice to the file actually i am getting system error in the synchronous send step in the BPM.

The status in moni says system error restart not possible and the workflow shows sync send step in error (red color).

I am using a free webservice whose URL is:-

http://webservices.imacination.com/distance/Distance.jws

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Repost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The XI server which i am using, i guess has some problem ,when i am trying to chck the status of my SOAP receiver channel thrgh RWB then i find that when i go through the set of adaptors in the <b>adaptor monitoring</b> the <b>icon of SOAP</b> <b><b>adapter is inactive</b></b> and it says the COMPONENT STATUS IS NOT DEFINED.

Has it something to do with the above two errors which i am facing???

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have done everything from my side for implimenting JDBC ->XI ->SOAP ->XI ->FILE(XML) scenario and in MONI i can find two prominent errors :

1. There is system error in "synchronous send" step of BPM and

2. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<<b>SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code></b>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prateek

thx for the response

I have also gone thru moni but all i can see is the send step(sync) is showing error and the error message is "no exceptions defined for system error" this I can see when i click the send step(sync.) in the workflow.

I hope u can visualize this.

I am following: /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

and /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

please let me know if i didnt understand what you are trying to say

Ranjit

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SM59 -> TCP/IP Connections-> AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER->double click

Test the RFC destination

Regards,

Prateek

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prateek the scenario is

request path:

JDBC->xi(BPM)->SOAP

respose path:

SOAP->BPM->file receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

We are using the SOAP receiver and trying to catch the response in a file

we are no where using RFC as receiver i think we had already mentioned this.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debugging WebServices in a SOAP Sender Scenario -

/people/william.li/blog/2007/04/17/debugging-webservices-in-a-soap-receiver-scenario

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

I are doing Jdbc -> xi -> SOAP -> xi -> File (XML) scenario using BPM .

In my scenario , data is being picked up from the database its all well , but inside Integration Process ( BPM) , in MONI when i go to PE and check the workflow for the BPM then there is a error in the "synchronous send" step ( reference similar as BPM of blog id 1926 ) and apart from that i am also getting the following error

com/sap/xi/tf/_JDBCtoSOAP_REQ_MM_</SAP1>

<SAP2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP2>

<SAP3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP3>

<SAP4 />

i hope you can visualise my problem , on any more clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

this is the request message mapping error,try copying the payload from sxmb_moni and test ur mapping

Thanx

Ahmad

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

A mpping error.

Try tesing ur mapping as suggested here

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction sxmb_moni in XI.

Filter your message and send the details.There you will find more details about your error.

Regards,

Prateek

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prateek

thx for the response

I have also gone thru moni but all i can see is the send step(sync) is showing error and the error message is "no exceptions defined for system error" this I can see when i click the send step(sync.) in the workflow.

I am following: /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

and /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

Ranjit

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prateek

thx for the response

Ranjit

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

repost