cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zfield from R/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to transfer few zfileds from R3 to APO. Can I include them in a include structure in std table and then transfer? or through a ztable ?

any ideas?

regards,

shan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shan,

If this is a case then it's better to write a RFC fucntion to fetch the data from R/3 system.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan

I am assuming you are talking about data sent through the CIF - otherwise you can develop whatever you can imagine. Most master data and some transactional that passes through the CIF has customer extension tables - look in SPRO to find the exit/BADI for the type of data you are transferring. There will be tables that end in CUS which are customer defined. You will need to either extend or create the structure needed in both R3 and APO user exit/BADI. You will need to perform the mapping into the customer structure in R3 and from the cutomer structure to database tables in APO in the user exit/BADI. In APO you may or may not be able to extend the master data tables - you will have to look at the tables and see. You may need to create a ztable in APO to store the zfields.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks both Siva and Andy..

I have many options now..I will see which one is best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shan,

If t is material related data then you can append a new structure in /SAPAPO/MATKEY table and if it is material location combination data then append a new structure in /SAPAPO/MATLOC table.

Use the exit 'EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001' for updating the fields to the table.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks...this is very helpful..

In my case, I will be maintaining in a Ztable in R/3. I prefer when user makes any chnages in R/3 to this ztable , it should reflect in APO also in a ztable . This avoids maintaining same ztable separately in 2 systems.

Or I should use an RFC FM to access R/3 ztable from APO.

thanks,

shan