Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe document service error: SOAP Runtime Exception

palani_aravazhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to test an Adobe Form created using the ABAP workbench SFP transaction, and getting the following error.

<b>Adobe document services error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : (100101)</b>

These are the steps I am using.

1. Call SFP transaction and select an ADOBE Form.

2. Function key F8 to test

3. Select the Output device and do "Print Preview"

Our configuration is : WAS 6.40 SP11 and corresponding ADS level. We used the standard SAP ADS configuration guide to setup.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Regards,

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When i am testing the adobe form after giving the out put type when i am doing print preview

it asking me the Resource " AdobeDocumentServices/Config" user name and password, when i am giving my login user name password its not taking,please tell me what is that user name and password.

and when i m testing FP_PDF_TEST_00 also asking the same.

Thanks

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to run FP_TEST_03 sometimes it works, sometimes I got the message

Fehler SOAP Framework: SOAP Runtime Exception : CSoapExceptionTransport :

HTTP receive failed with exception communication_failure (100.101).

Nothing is changed in the meantime.

We work on a NetWeaver 04 SP Level 15.

Any idea? This really makes me crazy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have the following problem and i do this procedure as described:

Checking the ABAP Connection:

Procedure:

1. Logon to your SAP Web

2. Call transaction SE38

3. Enter the name of the test report FP_PDF_TEST_OO

4. Choose execute (F8)

And this is what happens after I execute F8

El programa FP_PDF_TEST_OO no existe "The program FP_PDF_TEST_OO doesnt exist"

Nº message: DS017

Diagnóstico "Diagnose"

El programa con el nombre indicado aún no existe.

"The program with the name indicated still doesnt exist"

I created the ABAP Connection already and I tested the connection and it turns out OK, here´s what it shows:

~status_reason OK

The connection says its ok, can anyone help me please? Because the connection EXISTS and it says it´s alright.

PD. I logon with the user j2ee_admin to do this configuration.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with this man

If you use J2EE engine Database as UME storage,

Visual Administrator -> server -> service -> security provider

-> User Management -> select user ADSUser

Then check for 'No password change is required'.

it solved my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I checked 'No password change is required'

and it still didnt work :S

Thank you anyway!!

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

FP_PDF_TEST_OO is FP_PDF_TEST_00

Best regards,

Dezso

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK

it looks like you have a problem with either your Adobe document services or your RFC configuration. In the current ADS Configuration Guide in the SAP Service Marketplace, you find a configuration quick test in chapter 3.4. The results should tell you if this is the issue.

There are 2 tests you can run:

A. Checking the User and Password

This is a small test where you can check that your entries for user, security role, and passwords are correct.

Procedure:

1. Enter the following URL in your web browser:

http://<server>:<port>/AdobeDocumentServices/Config

where <server> is the name of the J2EE engine where the Adobe document services are installed and <port> is the port of the J2EE engine.

Note that the entries in the URL are case-sensitive.

2. The web page of the web service AdobeDocumentServices is displayed. Choose Test.

3. Choose rpdata(test.…) .

4. Choose the Send button without entering any parameters.

5. Enter the same user name and password as given in the configuration steps earlier.

6. Choose Submit.

If the configuration is correct, you get the information about the Version number in the response area.

If the configuration settings are not correct, the page does not change and Submit still appears.

B. Checking the ABAP Connection

This is a small test for checking the RFC destination you have created.

Procedure

1. Log on to your SAP system.

2. Call transaction SE38

3. Enter the name of the test report: FP_PDF_TEST_OO.

4. Choose Execute (F8)

If the configuration is correct, you get the Version Information.

If the configuration is not correct, you get a dialog box with fields for user and password. Check your configuration settings and also the entries you made when creating the ABAP connection.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

palani_aravazhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Markus,

Thanks for your assistance. Finally the problem was in SM59 I had to change the HTTP frpm 1.1 from 1.0

But I have another issue. It would be great if you could help. In SFP transaction when I go to the Layout tab we get

<b>"This form refers to external files which were not found on this computer. Please create a connection to the following folder so that these files can be found:

http://mywebas:8001/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/"</b>;

Thanks for your assistance

- PK

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PK,

is this an SAP message (in the characteristic SAP window) or one from Adobe LiveCycle Designer (in a standard Windows dialog box)?

Regards,

Markus

palani_aravazhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Markus,

It is a standard Windows dialog box. I click OK and it continues and brings the Layout only if I am in change mode of SFP transaction. In display mode of SFP transaction the layout is empty.

Thanks.

PK

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PK,

I got more information now. This is a known issue with a certain Designer version and can be ignored: Just confirm the dialog (sometimes twice), and the Designer should appear. It was fixed with later Designer patches. For more information, see SAP Note 724293.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did the HTTP setting but still I am getting the same error. Connection test from SM59 works.

But when trying to activate the Form this fails. User and Password is not accepted.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

If changing the security policy of ADSUSER to - no password change required also doesn't help and the problem keeps recurring.

login to your java apserver through portal service: //server:port/irj

login using adsuser and the password you have given

For the first time, it asks for a change of password, change the password and logoff.

Give this new password in SM59-->ADS http connnection (or other http connection you hav configured for ADS facility).

The issue resolves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same error ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)u201D when i execute standard adobe form.

I tried to execute the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 in SE38 after which i got an error as

Test Program: Version Information (for Analysis Only)

• SYSTEM ERROR

ERROR CODE : 100.101

ERROR MESSAGE : SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP receive failed with exception communication_failure

SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP receive failed with exception communication_failure(100.101).

No version information available

What next should i check now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Removed because I was logged on with the wrong user -

Edited by: HP Accountoffice on Aug 7, 2008 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

please have someone from the Basis team check your ADS user in the UME of the Adobe server.

Make sure that the ADS user has the Security policy of Technical user, and not Default. This will prevent this user from expiring. Also have them crosscheck the RFC used for ADS and make sure that the user logon data is filled in correctly.

kind regards

Davy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

please have someone from the Basis team check your ADS user in the UME of the Adobe server.

Make sure that the ADS user has the Security policy of Technical user, and not Default. This will prevent this user from expiring. Also have them crosscheck the RFC used for ADS and make sure that the user logon data is filled in correctly.

kind regards

Davy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Visual Administrator -> Services -> Security Provider. Choose Policy Configuration -> sap.com/com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool~wsnavigator

Select the tab "Security Roles" and change the applied role to "All". If everything else is correct the RFC test should work now.

If not working try to delete ADS RFC and recreate RFC in SM59.