cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in File To Mail Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did file to Mail scenario, i didn't get any error when i check in sxmb_moni and my file has picked up but i didn't get the file to my mail. Kindly provide me what are possibilities for getting this sort of problem. I doubt on my URL in Receiver communication channel. How to find the the URL for any mail server for example suggest me how to find for yahoomail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well check the Connection parameters to the mail server.

1) <b>URL:</b>smtp://yahoomail.com or SMTP://SMTP.YAHOOMAIL.COM

<b>**not so sure correct me if i am wrong **</b>

2) CONFIGURE USER AUTHENTICATION: iF REQUIRED SET PLAIN / CRAM MD-5, Set the logon indicator speicfy user name , pwd , confirm pwd Needed for yahoo.

3) SEND DELIVERY STATUS NOTIFICATION: Not madatory.

Hope it works,

Cheers,

<b>*RAJ*

*REWARD POINT IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please let me which mail server are you using???

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am asking this coz i created this scenario by downloading a separate mail server.

The entries of Receiver Mail Channel in that case become:

url:smtp://url of the mail server:port no

Also tick on use mail package..

Try this and let me know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam using my companies mail server, http://www.tcs.com is it ok or wrong please correct me if i am wrong

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no harm in using that server but u need to make sure that the url you give pertains to that.I had downloaded a mail server and installed it on my system,so in the url i gave my system's ip and it worked perfectly fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no harm in using that server but u need to make sure that the url you give pertains to that.I had downloaded a mail server and installed it on my system,so in the url i gave my system's ip and it worked perfectly fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no harm in using that but you need to check the url paramenter for that.I had downloaded a Mail Server for that and installed it on my system.So i gave my system's ip in the url parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

If you try out with Yahoo or Gmail , it won't delivered the mail beause Our company firewall will suppress those things and won't send the mail to respective server. It is better practise is do with your organisation email id and server information. You will definetly get suceeded.

Because i face the same problem when i was doing. For your organisation server details, Please ask basis people's or ask your collegues.

Warm Regards,

Vijay