cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client is having rate contracts with scrap customers.Its not like Quantity or value contracts.

How can i define this type of contracts in SAP?

Thanks & Regards,

Kartheek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard functionality for Rate contracts. But you can maintain rate specific to the customer and material in maintaining the Condition records in T.Code: VK11 for condition type like PR00, you can even maintain validity periods.

The best way is to maintain Price condition type with Access sequence containing KUNNR/MATNR, maintain the validity period of condition record (05.07-2007 to 04.07.2008). So when a particular customer buys these materials, automatically the value will get pick up.

regards

AK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

All rate contracts are specified by the DGS&D norms by the central govt.

Its only a technical and commercial standardisation of the product and price. They are not specific to a customer or business. They are valid for a set of customers only.

If your client is in a valid legal agreement with the customer whom he is dealing. Then only we need to map these into quantity or value contract. If this is not the case(ie:- The rate contract is general and open for a list of customers).

Then, i Think it is enough to match this as a separate price list as RC for only scra p customers. Then I would develop a condition technique taking price list in the key combination. Then allcate suitable condition records.

Pls try it out.

Award points,

good luck

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram,

thank you very much for valuable information.

Regards,

Kartheek