cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have imported an XSD with my Interface object (external definitions). Now I want to map that XSD but I am missing nodes at the source side. When I load a testfile I do get to see the nodes with data but when I go back to my desgin tab, I don' t see them anymore. When I go to the test tab and I copy the path of an element in the node which I do not see in design I do get to see the correct path. I have checked the XSD with XML Spy and there are no errors. Anyone an idea???

Best regards,

Guido

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compare the structure of the test file against the XSD. I'd say that the nodes that are missing on the Source side will be in this test file but not in the XSD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I look into my XSD I see the following:

<!-- (%DATETIME.DOCUMENT;)? -->

This is the node I need, but how do I get it? The XSD which I have imported links to another XSD which contains some field definitions and within this file the fields are defined. But how do I activate the node??

Former Member
0 Kudos
<!-- (%DATETIME.DOCUMENT;)? -->

Thats commented out. Thats why you can see it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guido,

You are in little confusion. According to your query, what i understood it, You source structure and Test file source structure are not equal.

Instead of uploading the testfile, just try to add the entries manually then you can't see those field which you saw already in test file why because your source structure really doesn't have it.

For you information: If you upload the different strructure also it will upload and shows you total diffrenet structure in the text environment. It is not meaning that source and test file source are equal. it won't compare while uploading. So we need to upload the exact structure with values in test file.

I hope it is clear for you.

Warm Regards,

Vijay