cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the following scenario (Service)

Sales Ord1>Inv1> Return Ord1-->Ret Inv (CR).

now that qty should reflect back in order qty ord1

Please do let me know

Regards,

GHS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase of Service, Logically Return Order cannot be created. However if the credit memo has to be issues the process should be create Credit Memo Request (With Reference to Invoice or Sale Order) , ensure to remove the Billing Block, before creating Credit Memo.

Credit Memo can act as a set-off for Invoice.

the above is an standard practise in the industry & even I have configured similarly for one of our client, as they are into service industry.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GHS

It is very clear from the sales point of View, in your case return order is created for the purpose of creating of CR Note. that means service has been offered to the customer and for some reason CR has been issued. if for FG if you create RO then Return delivery and PGR. then goods will come into the return storage location. it will not reflect back into the SO.

to reflect back into the SO cancel the initial invoice insted of creating RO and CR

jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jai,

so can we we other order types like repair, because i want to utilize quantity coming back

regards,

GHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Mailed you a possible scenario. Try it out and let me know.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ayub,

Can u send same to my mail id i.e.,

madalaprakash@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance,

M.Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all Users

Please let me know whether my scenario is valid one.

If yes i would request sap sd gurus to let me know the solution.

I have tried all copy cotrols, but still unsucessful

regards,

GHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

is case of Service orders you should not create Return order rather you should Cancel invoice so that qty will again refelect in your order.

Jai