cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview ok values not printing on print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a sap-script to print production order picklist. I am getting all values in print preview.When production order is released and saved, it is firing a print on the printer in which some values are not printing. These values are picked up by subroutine pool and printed in layout. some picked values are printed on hard copy but some are not. In debug all values are there. I tried all poosibilities but not successded.

Help from anybody will be appreciated as it is most urgent.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure that All the values are coming fine in Print Preview and not coming fine in Printing

then there may be problem with the Printer, confirm this by giving the print on someother printer

Since you are saying that some values are coming from subroutine pool, you have to check whether there is any problem for passing the field values to the script from subroutine program,Have you checked in the script for those field values that are coming from subroutine(not in the subroutine program)

Once they appear correctly in the Script also and not coming in print check the printer settings with the help of a basis person.

But ensure that data is coming correctly in Script fields and in print preview.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Value are coming from subroutine pool to sap-script and are also available sap-script. i can see those in preview.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

thaks for the quick reply. The values are coming from subroutine pool and also the correct values are available in script but not printing on hard copy.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

thaks for the quick reply. The values are coming from subroutine pool and also the correct values are available in script but not printing on hard copy.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Amit