cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous checque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done cheque printing in script (i have to just display values in the corresponding locations on their pre-printed stationery).when they are giving individual cheques for print,the values are placed correctly but when they are giving checques continuously,for the first cheque the values are placed in proper place but from the second cheque onwards the values are moving upwards.i gave my page format as DIN A4(cheque page format is different,it's slightly bigger than A4).is it printer problem or do i need to change the page format? please suggest me a solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the sizes of all page windows are same on FIRST page, NEXT page etc. till LAST page i.e. the measurement of the page windows... left, upper, width, height are exactly the same in all pages of the sapscript.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Cheers,

Sougata.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

u have to adjust the print control program in SPAD.

create a Zpage formate and Zpage control and configure the related dot matrix printer..

and try it..

if have doubt in that configuration get back to me,

if u finds its usefull reward points,

cheers,

chandru,s

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to keep the next page as first page only it will solve your alignment problem in Pre-printer paper.

Reward to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

first of all as mentioned u have to check whether all the pages i mean all the pages settings are same as that of first as ur first check is printing is exact form.so note down the page alignments that is for first page and make equivalent changes to rest of the pages.To the max this will resolve ur problem.

so do u know hoe the printing of the check is done.is that by F110 or F-58 TCODE.Bcoz these 2 TCODES r for same purpose but different conditions.

But either os this can b done.

Reward popints if it solves ur problem.

Thanks & Regards.

Sudheer.