cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Error in new .Net Connector 2.0.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded today the new version of .Net Connector 2.0 (2.0.1). I unistalled the previous (2.0) version and installed successfully the new one. In VS2003 I created a proxy component, but dragging and dropping a BAPI object from Server Explorer I receved the following Error:

INFO:using logging implementation "AII Logging"

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$WrongPassword: Invalid user/password combination at com.sap.aii.upload.SAP.SAPConnection.connect.

The message is clear but I wasn't able to solve this problem; I think it could related with the new support to long and case-sensitive password in this version. I wrote the password UpperCase, I set the ConvertPasswordToUppercase property to true; no solution. suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

N.Martinolli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a fresh installation of SAP .Net Connector 2.0.1 and VS.Net 2003 also installed before the connector (a new machine setup)

However, when I access a particular SAP server, it allows me to create proxy, but when I try the same on our QA server, I see the same "You are not authorized... Error Code 1" message.

I have no idea where to start to solve this issue. Can anyone help me point to right direction?

Thanks!

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a permession issue. Anyway, if you created the proxy once from production system, you should be able to use it with the QA system. Right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Theoretically it's correct. But I cannot create any proxy from QA server with any username. But the same user name is ok on other PC with same version of .Net connector and VS2003.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds like the uppercase / lowercase issue or a wrong client number. Please compare the version of LIBRFC32 and patch level. Also try to enter password all uppercase.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see two possible reasons:

- The new NCo comes with a new version of LIBRFC32.DLL installed into System32. Make sure that this (or a newer) really made it to System32. It should have version 6403.3.78.4732 or higher.

- The problem doesn't have anything to do with Username / Password, but Client. If you add a host to your Server Explorer and keep the client at value "0", NCo internally uses the default client on the server, e.g. "800", but later the Java program uses the wrong "0".

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I have a similar issue. The system number in my connection is "00".

I can see the system but not the BOR.

I get the error:

You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 1).

my user is authorized and with the prev version of the Nco was able to generate proxies.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where/when exactly do you see the error message? If it is in ServerExplorer itself (not during dragging), you should try uppercase password or check for the patchlevel of your SAP system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the tip with the uppercase password was the right one.

Danke!

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some reward point please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I'm having the same problem, and the SAP team doesn't provide me any Client number. The version I have of the librfc32.dll is 6206.6.1658.4462, so it's not what I should have. How (or Where) can I get the newer version ?

Regards

Filipe Lopes

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The required new version of LIBRFC32 (6.40) comes e.g. with NCo 2.0.1. It's anyway recommend to upgrade.