cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created a condition type ( Y007) with category as 'D' ( TAX) and class as 'A'. and then i tried to Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records ( Customer taxes) but it gives the message "Condition type Y007 is not defined for taxes" . its fine when i use the class as 'D' or 'G' but the requirement is it should be 'A' as discount or surcharge.

Any one can help on this if this is possible??

if not then the other situation is if i use class as 'D' or 'G' then in the section"changes which can be made" the calculat. type disappears...is there any way to have it appear on the screen??

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For tax condition types, condition class should also be D.

Pls check the configuration for MWST condition type. If you have the need to create a new condition type, please copy MWST or some standard tax condition type and create a new one, instead of creating a new condition type itself. Also check for the access sequence. For tax condition types most of the times MWST access sequence will be the correct one.

So, the tax c.type should have D both in condition category and condition class.

You can have c.class as D (Not G) and then you can have the calculation type as A

Rwd points if it helps.