cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading PDF file from PC to Web Dynpro for ABAP Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to upload PDF file from PC to Web Dynpro for ABAP application. For that i have used FILEUPLOAD UI Element and Interactive form UI element. I bound the PDF source. When i click on Browse button it is giving Chosse File dialog box and selected some PDF file from my PC. Upto this fine.

After that, if i click on UPLOAD button(UI Element), it should get the PDF from PC and display it in Web Dynpro for ABAP Application. What i need to do for that?

Its very urgent.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S-H
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

You would have the content of the PDF in the context bound to data property of FILEUPLOAD property. You can use this context and perform the required functionality.

Best regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have a attribute in context and mapped with UI element. My problem is i need to get PDF file from PC and keep it in Application when i press a button. For that i have used FILEUPLOAD UI element. I am getthing file name from it. When i press a button the corresponding file must go and sit in Interactive form UI element. I think there must be a Method to do that. If you know kindly let me know. If there is no method, would like to know how to do that?

Its very urgent. Help me.