cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid invitations output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I would like to know if bid invitations (restrict and public) can be sent to SUS via XML?

I configurated it but when I save the bid the syssten not send it to SUS but the log is sent with success, when I go to SUS as supplier bider I can't see bid invitation.

Concening output by e-mail with URL for reply, where I can set this URL, I tested and the e-mails are sent but the URL is wrong, no access possoble>

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson,

Bid invitations are stored in the SRM-EBP and not sent to SRM-SUS. You can configure 3 types of logon access to Bid.

A. With SAP NetWeaver Portal

B: SUS is the logon interface for supplier and SRM-SUS has a menu like "Process Bid" which is liked to SRM-EBP. When user select the menu Single Sign On works to SRM-EBP.

C: Usually PO handing and Bid handling person are different in supplier side. In this case you can provide 2 different logon interface for SRM-EBP and SRM-SUS.

The URL in the email is generated based on EXT_ITS attributes in the PPOMA_BBP. You can also change the URL by BADI BBP_CHANGE_URL.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for help me.

Please for your described B scenario what roles the SUS user should have to see the link "Process Bid"?

I inserted in atribute EXT_ITS my SRM URL but the e-mails stiil wrong euro2/scripts/wgatebbpvendor/!?PT&BID_GUID=EEDCBD50402BD74EBB3B02416BCCD196

It's not my url my host is euro21 not euro2, this url not insert vendor.

Could you please give me an example of url EXT_ITS.

Thanks

Nilson

Answers (0)