see that its not poping up.

How freight is determined in SD.?

Thanx in Advance.

Narender N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freight is determined depending up on the incoterms you are using in the customer master data(sales area).

<u><i>In your case looks like you are changing the sold-to-party/ship-to party or changing other data in sales order that has a different inco term than the earlier one and this is causing Freight re-determination.</i></u>

Freight can be maintained at header level and at the item level

Freight at the header level uses the condition type HD00 in the pricing procedure.

Freight at the item level uses the condition type KF00 in the pricing procedure.

Logistics Execution -> Transportation -> Basic Transport Functions -> Maintain Freight Code Sets and Freight Codes

Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Grouped Deliveries -> Define Gropus for Freight List

<b>It is just an info message and it should be ok to ignore it unless the freight code determined is not the one you are expecting.</b>

<b>Reward if helpful.</b>

Thanks

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear narender,

Freight will be redetermined depends on the incoterms you are using in the customer master data

if you got the solution differ than this pls let us know and close this issue

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva ,

I was not maintaining the incoterms in my customer master,hence the

problem, now that I have mentained the problem is solved.

Thanx once again

Narender.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Problem solved..Thanx for the inputs.

Narender.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think either the incoterms is not maintained in customer master and u r putting it in sales order or may be u r puting the one which different than that maintained in customer master and because of this it is giving pop up .

Pl check in xd03 ->sales area data ->billing tab .

Hope this will clarify

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

WHEN U CHANGE THE CUSTOMER IN SALES ORDER THE MSG GENERALLY COME. I.E.E WHEN THE FREIGHT IS CHANGED .

Freight is the cost to carry the goods to the customer destination,Shipping cost is the cost to be shipped

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/74406e546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm">REFER THE LINK</a>

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI GEDILA

Former Member
0 Kudos

<How freight is determined in SD.?>

as you shall gather from the <a href="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/masarada/freight.jpg">slide</a>, the billing document = a total of the sales order and delivery.(shipping costs may include freight)

finally freight can be a manual condition or one tells R/3 to redermine the freight.

<a href="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/masarada/freight_2.jpg">how R/3 interprets it</a>

Hope this helps.