cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access an infotype from inside an HR Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a remuneration statement in an HR form. We are wanting to put a comment on the form. However, this comment will only be printed if you have a certain infotype populated.

Is there a way to access an infotype from inside the HR form and then have data printed on the form only if the infotype is found.

Any suggestions for a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep one flag in your driver program. If infotype has values, make flag as "Y" else make flag ans "N".

Now, in form IF Flag = 'Y', print your comment.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Don't forget to reward points!!!

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the calling program in my case is the SAP check program (RFFOUS_C). This means I have no control on flags sent to the HR form (as far as I know).

I do appreciate the response though and welcome further input.

Thanks.

Michael

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can understand, if you don't have control on driver program try to use subroutines in your SAPScript and set the flag if data exists in Infotype. Do the validations Ex,/: IF flag = 'Y' in SAPscript.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make a copy of the standard, after that inside the custom interface you can implement the logic using the global data.

After that, inside the form builder you can make the neccessary changes.

This is the one of the best method. we too had face such an situation, we did the same so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did something similar at one time.

I think what I did was to place the text on the form and attach a 'Z9' conversion to it using transaction PE51 (detail drill down on single field).

I then created the conversion as Z9 using PE51_CHECKTAB, and then placed the code for it in the ABAP user exit form of the driver program RPCEDTQ0 (include RPCEDSZ9). There is a form CONVERT-MOD in this where yon need to add a WHEN condition for your conversion (in this case WHEN 'Z9'. PERFORM CONVERT-Z9 ...). Then create form CONVERT-Z9 and in this have ABAP to blank / set text depending on the relevant infotypes.

Your driver program / exit include may be different as they are country specific

You may have to create form and configure conversion before it can be used. It may not appear in F4 list but may still be usable.

Hope this gives you some pointers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it has been along time ago, but we are looking forward to do something like this, the question we have is about this solution be supported by SAP as we do not create a Z development and there are modifications inside a Standar FORM.

Hope you can remember.

Thanx in advanced!

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From PE51 See the form IN01 for country grouping 40.

go to the fields

double click on any field

You will find a Table and Field

so from there you can see the available tables for that Payslip so you can use them and keep a condition on thoses tables/fields

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I am no expert in HR forms, I believe I understand your response. Unfortunately, the table I want to access is not one of those listed. Am I completely limited to those tables listed or is there a way to add tables and fields as options.

I did find tcode PE51_CHECKTAB which seems to be aimed at what I am asking but when I add a table/field to it, I still don't seem to have the data to access. Perhaps I don't understand how to use it.

Your answer is appreciated. Further response is appreciated as well.

Michael

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos