cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of open lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I must delete some lines from sales orders. The system has created delivery for most of the items in the sales orders but some items where out of stock. These are still open in the sales orders and must be deleted to prevent the system from creating a new delivery with only this item.

There is quite a few orders that have these open lines so now I wonder if there is a way of deleting all these lines in all of these orders without having to enter each single sales order one by one?

/ Henrik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi henrik

You dont have an option of deleting the open line in a sales order , If the subsequent process happened, then you have to cancel all the subsequent documents and cancel the sales order

If you only want to delete certain items which are out of stock , u have to go for reason for rejection option in the sales order item entry screen (extreme right) there u can set the status for rejection , then that item will not be considered for delivery or billing and another thing is this will be helpful to the company to come to a conclusion on why the customer has rejected the line items

Award points if found useful

Thanks & Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option like mentioned by you is deleting line item if it is not at all delevered. If delevered partially, then the quantity can be reduced to the same number as quantity delivered.

Alternative to deleting the Lines of open item, you can maintain the field at line item level i.e Reason of Rejection. so that delivery is not furher processed or add a delivery Block manually at Sales order - Line item level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.