cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing NWDS 7.0.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to install <b>NWDS 7.0.10</b> (downloaded from SAP Marketplace) with <b>JDK1.4.2_09</b>. After the installation finished, it gave an error message which reads "<b>The following program files could not be registered -- c:\sysroot\system32\librfc32.dll</b>".

When I checked the log for the intstallation it showed with following errors,

<i>-->20:16:54 SapFeiKr 2E Out of process self registration failed: The specified procedure could not be found. Error code 0x7f (127)

<b>-->20:16:54 SapFeiKr 2E The module C:\SYSROOT\system32\librfc32.dll could not be loaded due to unresolved module dependencies:

-->20:16:54 SapFeiKr 2E Module msvcr80.dll is unresolved</b>

-->20:16:54 SapFeiKr 2E COM server registration failed. Reboot required: The specified procedure could not be found. Error code 0x7f (127)</i>

But even after that, I'm able to open NWDS (didn't used it till now). Is there any issue with this version? or Which one(Version) do you suggest for?

Did anyone faced this issue before? Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Praveen

<b>Helpful answers will be rewarded.</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip and Shen

Thanks for your reply, I tried what you said and it worked.

Yes, the issue was with SAPGUI 7.10, which was installed and was using the same dll file <b>librfc32.dll</b>.

So I took the backup (remove) for <b>librfc32.dll</b> from <b>c:\SYSROOT\System32</b> folder and installed <b>NWDS 7.0.10</b> and it got installed without any issues/errors.

My question is do I need to replace the older <b>librfc32.dll</b>( the one which I've taken the backup) back to the same folder as both applications are working fine with the current setup.

Thank you so much Phil and Shen.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you have install higher version NWDS, please delete librfc32.dll in c:\windows\system32 and install again.Beside that SAPGUI will also use librfc32.dll.

Cheer!

philip_kisloff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got exactly the same error. It appears NWDS 7.0.12 comes with April 07 version 6405, 5, 178, 5388, while SAPGUI 7.10 comes with an Dec 06 version 7100, 0, 0, 5288 (earlier date, later version!).

I happened to install SAPGUI first. Replacing a (backed up) NWDS librfc32.dll with the SAPGUI librfc32.dll allowed installation to complete flawlessly.

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried installing with <b>JDK1.5.0_03</b>, still getting the same error message.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've installed NW70 on JDK1.5.0_03 and it worked fine.

Regs,

FS

http://www.icg.pl/sap