cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate PML for Extension Commang from SAP AII 4.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with some information on how to generate PMLs for extension command to control light stack from SAP AII 4.0?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's an activity DEVICE_SEND_LIGHT in AII 4.0 that sends command message to device controller to turn lights in the device.

You can understand this activity and modify it as per your needs to send messages to device controller by including it in the relevant rule.

Once the rule runs, this activity will generate the desired XML message to the device controller that would inturn delegate the command to specified device to control the light.

Regards,

Ashish

PS: Reward if helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied the TAG_VERIFY rule and has included the activity DEVICE_SEND_LIGHT in that rule. Now my purpose is the PML for External Tag Commisioning gets posted from Device Controller to SAP AII and depending on the EPC Status WS/WU the overloaded TAG_VERIFY rule will be invoked to call the activity DEVICE_SEND_LIGHT.

If EPC Status is WS then colour of light stack is green and if its WU then colour is red.

What we are not understanding is how my TAG_VERIFY rule will be invoked on posting the External Tag Commissioning PML?

Can you provide us any help in this matter?