cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having issues posting IDoc ACC_DOCUMENT using process code BAPI.

I am getting a few errors but the one that is bothering me the most is:

Error in document: BKPFF $ ED1CLNT100

I got this error after fixing another issue using not 51165.

Has any body seen this error before?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe u can check if table TTYP has the entry BKPFF

<i>Source: BAPI documentation (SE37)</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked and the table does contain this entry...

the 2 other errors I am getting are

1: Vendor 1022 is not defined in company code 1000 (Please note that the Vendor is 100 % created... I and my colleagues have checked this several times now) If you could shed any light on this it would be great...

2: Required field CURRENCY was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTPAYABLE (Again the currency field is populated... so I don't see the issue here...)

So it remains that I have 3 problems.... the 1 I initially entered above still remains as do the 2 I have just specified..

Please help people...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>1: Vendor 1022 is not defined in company code 1000 (Please note that the Vendor is 100 % created... I and my colleagues have checked this several times now) If you could shed any light on this it would be great...</b>

goto table LFB1...give the vendor name and see if the company code exists against that vendor. also one poetntial problem is vendor number is 10 characters long and hence instead of 1022 check with 0000001022.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks you are a genius.... it was exactly that... SAP expected 10 characters but we were only providing 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea about the other issues

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>2: Required field CURRENCY was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTPAYABLE (Again the currency field is populated... so I don't see the issue here...)</b>

not sure enough of this problem. check if ACCOUNTPAYABLE-PYMT_CUR or ACCOUNTPAYABLE-PYMT_AMT is mapped with req data

Former Member
0 Kudos

no they are not mapped... but the currency is mapped in the Currency segment

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe u check with these for testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'll do so and come back to you later... thanks for the advice

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the bapi u are using?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe some error in the accounting docuemnt that is posted. this is related to other error that u get in the return table parameter of the bapi