cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields Missing after Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Flat file to Flat file Scenario.I am doing content conversion on both the sender and receiver side.I have twenty eight fileds on sender side and twenty eight fields on receiver side.When the Flat file is being picked up it is converting into XML and all the fields are clearly shown in SXMB_MONI.I have mapped every field during mapping.But when i check the payload in RWB in message monitoring the XML message which we can see after mapping in some records only 24 fields are being shown while in some records all 28 fields are being shown.When I check the same in test tab in message mapping it is working fine.Please help in this regard ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

Dinakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChadRichardson
Participant
0 Kudos

Sounds to me like you have some conditional mappings that are falling out and not returning values. If all your field mappings are one-to-one without conditions then the problem must be within the data itself. We've seen where certain XML control characters can mess up mappings (& and $ for example).

I don't suppose you are using an XSL mapping that you can post here for us to check out???

Chad

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for those records which are not showing all 28 fields check if is there in the soruce. take those alone in the payload and check in MM test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Checked the same but it is working fine in MM test tab.

Regards

Dinakar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

take those set of records alone and use it as a soruce file. maybe something is mising in FCC or see if conditions are not validated in MM at runtime.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinakar,

IN SXMB_MONI, check the message after these two pipeline steps.

- Inbound Message

- Request Message Mapping.

Check the payload for both and reply back the results.

Best regards,

raj.