cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine alerts: Error in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Alerts for <b>Adapter Engine</b>.

I am getting alerts with Alert Text as follows during Scenario runs - XML File to ABAP Proxy Scenario (Average size of files is in MB's) daily.

1.Error: DeliveryException: Problem inserting 6204b980-2f9d-11dc-9262-001635731444(OUTBOUND) into the database: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: Connection is invalid.

2.Error: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseSystemException: Exception ( SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : [c1e757e003475] ) in rollback.

This error comes just <b>momentarily</b> and Messages (Files) are processed Successfully (No System Errors,etc at Adapter Engine).

I am not able to figure out the reason for this exception.

Expecting your valuable inputs.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudharshan,

this happens when the adapter fails for some time or receving system is down for some time and comes up immedaitely before the adapter can error out.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens sometimes when the adapter engine is on heavy load. Since the message is asynchronous, it is persistent. So it tries to write the message onto teh backend DB on which XI is involved. When teh load is more on the AE, the communication sometimes fails for a few milli seconds. This happens at times. Once it has enough capacity, it again preocesses the message successfully. It also happens sometimes that the message content will be lost. As of now, i am not sure if there is any solution for this.

reward if helpful.

Thanks,

sarath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

You are spot on. The problem is exaclty as you stated. But previously also we were dealing with such heavy loads and it went smoothly.

The database of XI Server was upgraded recently, so that could be a reason, or even network problem.

Let me check if there is a solution for this problem.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Thanks for the support. I have tried in vain to search if there is a solution. We are having this problem in production and we are planning to raise an OSS note for this. I will update on the solution if we find any