cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMDIAG_WIZARD: "Cannot call application [filesystem] on agent [sap"

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to transfer a landscape to Solution Manager Diagnostics with transaction SMDIAG_WIZARD. When i insert the installation path of the agent (in this case /usr/sap/SMD/J98) the wizard answer to me: "the specified path in not correct (see long text)" and the long text is "Cannot call application [filesystem] on agent [sap".

If i enter in http://xxxx.xx.xx:50000/smd i can see the agent of the satellite system running. I don't know which can be the problem. If any knows i will be very grateful.

Best regards.

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

On SMD SPS12, you do not need anymore the transaction SMDIAG_WIZARD to transfert the solution.

Check that your SMD agent is running and do the setup wizard of the managed system in the Diagnostics setup.

Hope it helps,

Best regards,

Paula

0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

thanks for your aswer, i have noticed that the solutions are in SMD, but when i mark the solution and pick on next appears this message:

"The contents of at least one solution could not be retrieved from Solution Manager, or could not be uploaded to Diagnostics DB"

[sapprd3.mma.es]->[sapdev1] : java.lang.IllegalStateException: Warnings occured during Initial Upload : XML Template parsing generated warnings

Thu Jul 12 17:06:33 CEST 2007 | storeHost(...):Host [][sapdev1][10.31.10.100][null]:Cannot insert/update the host '[IHost: key=118425279[...] (RC=2)

[sapprd3.mma.es]->[sapdev3] : java.lang.IllegalStateException: Warnings occured during Initial Upload : XML Template parsing generated warnings

Thu Jul 12 17:06:33 CEST 2007 | storeHost(...):Host [][sapdev3][10.31.10.153][null]:Cannot insert/update the host '[IHost: key=118425279[...] (RC=2)

Do you still want to proceed to next step ?

If i ignore these warnings appears a system with ID ??? and status ? and i can't continue.

Do you know the reason?

Thank you very much in advance, regards

Carlos

0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Could you please check that you have specified the fully qualified host name on the server in the transaction SMSY of Solution Manager.

If you have not defined the FQHN, enter it and redo the setup wizard.

If you still have the warning, delete the solution and recreate a new one, then we go to SMD, click on the button "refresh" and redo the setup wizard.

Best regards,

Paula

Answers (0)