cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:sales order

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,i have a scenario when ever we raise a sales order then certain fields has to come by default with values like sales office:01,customer group:02,sales group:01,plant :india etc.Because these all are same for all sales orders in one sales organisation.

Kindly help me out in this.

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To show a "sales office, customer group and sales group" in the sales order, we can use a function exit. This function exit located in the enhancement no. V45A0002.

You create project using CMOD and after that enter V45A0002 in the enhancement field and click on the components. In the components, we will see the exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_0002. This exit is used for our purpose.

Double clicking on this exit will takes us to function builder (SE37) . This

function exit has one exporting parameters and two importing parameters, we are interested in exporting parameters which are E_VKBUR, E_KDGRP and E_VKGRP

of type VBAK-VKBUR, KNVV-KDGRP and VBAK-VKGRP i.e if we move the desired values this

structure(E_VKBUR, E_KDGRP and E_VKGRP) it will be shown in the field as the default value when we create the sales order.

This function also contains a customer include ZXVVA04 . This include

will be used to write our custom code .

Double clicking on this include and it will prompt us that this include does not exists do you want to create this object ,select yes and the include will be created .In this include we can write our own code that will fill the field E_VKBUR.

e.g. E_VKBUR = "01”

E_KDGRP= “02”

E_VKGRP= “01”

Reward points if u helpful

Cheers,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sash,

The fields that you mentioned would all get picked from the customer master. When a Sold to Party is entered the value would be moved to the Sales Document.

You just need to ensure that the values are maintained correctly in master records.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Sales office</b> comes from customer master so if you maintain in customer master then it will automaticaaly come in sales order anyway

<b>Plant</b> comes from determination

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sash,

I think you can do this with transaction variant very well. You can create a transaction variant in SHD0 and define how your fields need to be.

Then you can assign this variant to the document type. After this, whenever you create the document type, this variant will be effected and hence some of your fields will be predecided.

Rwd if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode: SHD0, enter the transaction code VA01

enter the transaction variant, select the program SAPMV45A

and go to CHANGE WITH PROCESSING (F6), then continue to press ENTER, and change what ever u want to make mandatory or suppress or even to make some field values to be default.

chan