cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner in Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone explain me in which way are generated the business partners in ChaRM? Thery are defined only in the Solution Manager system or also in the satellite systems?

Why when i try to follow these instructions:

Business partners can be created based on the user master data from the connected satellite systems.

a) In transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER, open your solution.

b) Choose Operations.

c) Choose Edit -> Create Business Partners.

A new screen is displayed, showing the systems that are in the current landscape, and their users.

d) To add additional systems, choose User list -> Add system.

e) Select a system from which to create business partners.

f) Select users.

You can select individual users or several users at a time the Shift or Ctrl key on your keyboard. You can select non-contiguous users using the Ctrl key.

You can filter users by date by choosing Date Selection. For example, enter 02.10.2004 to display all users that were created or changed after October 2, 2004.

To display all users delete all entries for the date.

g) Choose Edit -> Create business partner.

h) A dialog box is displayed.

i) Confirm.

Business partners are created for the selected users.

...in the development system are not listed all the users but just a small group?

Thanks

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Business partner is concept coming from CRM i.c Customer Relationship management.

SAP solution manager based upon it so we have to define the same for using change req mgmt and service desk.

You don't have to define in satellite systems any BP.

1.Login to solution manager enter Tcode BP.

2.here provide the name and email id and the most important part is to provide the id in identification tab.

enter 1st col 2nd col 3 col

crm external addres and system details here with userid.

3.click save button.

This way you can create BP individually for the people who are going to work in CHARM or Service desk.

Check the following Pdf.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CABP/CABP.pdf

Please reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks