Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Template Installer

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i am executing the Template CMS Configuration.

It Throws this error in "Create Track"

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.createTrack':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.createTrack':Error during executing Java Reflection:SLD (URL http://127.0.0.1:50100) server exception: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access (password change required)

I have changed the passwords of the users as suggested.

1.Administrator

2.NWDI_CMSADM

3.NWDI_ADM

4.NWDI_DEV

What can be the reason ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link

/message/2333784#2333784 [original link is broken]

Regards

Krishna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I provide my experence for handling this problem in my case.Maybe it will helpful to you .

The problem is NWDI_CMSADM password. My customer company change the NWDI Admin password to a new one, including NWDI_CMSADM. I found that the account NWDI_CMSADM always use old password to login in the backend j2ee system, and cause the user account NWDI_CMSADM be locked for wrong password logon many times. When I unlocked this account , it will lock after 2-3 minutes. I am very confuse where this account logon using old password. I do not find in configtool, va. So I return the password from new to the old . Every thing is ok after using old password. DI template install ok and CMS ok .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendrakumar,

I am also facing the same exact issue. Can you please tell me which user needs the authrorizations. I have the following users set up properly.

1.Administrator

2.NWDI_CMSADM

3.NWDI_ADM

4.NWDI_DEV

Thanks and Regards,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen,

I am experiencing the same error? How were u able to solve your problem. Please advise..Thanks..

Jennah

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the user did not had enough permissions.

thanks...