cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sell material directly to Vendor????

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is We would like to sell material directly from vendor, I mean I would like to buy it of course, but to deliver it directly from my vendor to my customer. Do you have any concept how to handle the situation, cause in normal way I should have goods receipt, goods issue, and of course invoice postings, etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You con use Third Party Order Processing is available in SAP, which fulfills your requirement.

for further details send a test mail at shesagiri@aol.in

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In third-party order processing, your company does not deliver the items requested by a customer. Instead, you pass the order along to a third-party vendor who then ships the goods directly to the customer and bills you. A sales order may consist partly or wholly of third-party items. Occasionally, you may need to let a vendor deliver items you would normally deliver yourself.

The processing of third-party orders is controlled via material types. Material types define whether a material is produced only internally, can be ordered only from third-party vendors, or whether both are possible. For example, a material that is defined as a trading good can only be ordered from a third-party vendor. However, if you manufacture your own finished products, you may also want, from time to time, to be able to order the same type of product from other vendors.