Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Filtering at data level

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

I am filtering the Idoc CREAMS ...as i want to send only few fields of segment E1LFA1M .

Using transaction BD53 i could send only this segment only .

but I even dont want to send all the fileds of this segment E1LFA1M . I only want to send 3 fields (LIFNR , NAME1, ORT01) from this segment . how can I now supress the other fileds from this segment.?

so that my Idoc will contain only one segment E1LFA1M with only 3 fileds LIFNR , NAME1, ORT01?

Regards

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you'd need to delete them in a user exit

withing SAP you can only do the filtering on segment level

you can also do it in the mapping inside XI of course

Regards,

michal

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this can be done in bd53 itslef. double click on the segement which is active and it will list the field.....there u can choose the fields and deselect them

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prabhu

I did it ...but still when i check IDoc in we02 , i can see all the fields in the Segment E1LFA1M

can you tell me the necessary steps to be followed for IDoc Filtering?

Regards

Sheetal

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternate way is not to populate the fields with data. in this case u can view only the fields that are filled in we02

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prabhu

i can see the fields that are not populated , in we02

regards

Sheetal

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unless the fields are populated with data u will not see them in we02.....i remember facing this issue earlier...can u check in the f/n module...even if any empty variable is referenced to the seg field in the process code it'll be visible in we02