cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I have tried the mail adapter scenario on the receiver side it was working fine . but can u explain how i have to trigger an external mail coming from yahoo or gmail or any external account with attachments or without attachments.

Is it enough by giving the URL of the server can i access the e-mail or any additional configuration has to be done.

I have used the PayloadSwapBean on the receiver side it was working fine, is it the same case on the sender side also if we have to trigger an external e-mail with attachment.

Please explain with an example.

I have tried triggering e-mail with our internal microsoft exchange server it was picking all the mails in the inbox , but if i have to trigger particular mail from a person what all configurations i need to be done.

regards

chaithanya vallem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chaithanya,

in sender mail adapter you have to give ur email and password also with url , click ption <b>configure user authentication</b> . here u can give the id and password.

i think this will solve your problem.

regards

HONEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/bf93409c663228e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Notes: