cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Advice transaction F110.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have copied and modified the form F110_IN_AVIS. From transaction F-43 I am creating a document and from transaction F110 running payment advice.The form is working fine in development but in quality it is not picking data from REGUH table.The company code is CMY and payment method is D and T .When again tested in development same problem is there,data is not getting picked up.There is no changes in configuration side. The payment advice is send as mail to the clerks email id in the vendor correspondance accounting.Now the mail is also not getting generated,but the data is getting entered in REGUH. The print program is RFFOEDI1.

Please guide why the data is not getting picked up and how to resolve it.

Thanks,

Niketa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member593554
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Niketa Malani ,

iam also facing with same problem .

i dont know how to run the t-code f110.

pls guide.

regards,

satheesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once form is attached to Program and it worked once in Devlopment and not working in Quality means nothing wrong from the form point of view

There should be some misunderstanding between F-43 and F110 transactions from functional point of view, so that the data is not getting transfered from F-43 to F110.

So take the help of the functional consultant in this regard and solve it.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Thanks .

But now in Dev also the data is also not getting fetched and the form is not getting mailed. Functional people asked me to analyze the problem

Regards,

Niketa