cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Form Entry Instead of Catalog in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I wanted to know how i use Free Entry Form instead of using the Cataloge in SRM. I even wanted to know the free form entry process, how does it works, process, steps in configuring, everything about it. I request all the Experts to help me out in this so that i will get forward in my work.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Mohit.N.Parmar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masa,

The thing is i am new to SRM and i have been put into Implementation project where in i am a Funcational Consultant and my PM also dosent know anything about the "Free Form Entry". So it will be useful if you send me some links or Documents regarding it. I have to prepare the FS for this. i am not getting any help from anyside.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohit.N.Parmar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

1. Employee orders a handy projector by "Describe requirements" with Product Category IT Equipment and estimate price 300 USD

2. Manager approve it

3. Purchaser see the request in the Sourcing Cockpit

4. Purchaser do Sourcing

- Find item from Catalog

- Propose Source Of Supply

- Create Bid Invitation

- etc..

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

Are you talking about "Free Text Entry" which is "Describe Requirements" in SRM or "Form entry" like Business Card purchasing ?

Regards,

Masa

Hello Masa,

Ya thats correct that i am talking about "Free Text Entry" which is "Describe Requirements" in SRM or "Form entry" like Business Card purchasing . Please help me on this as i am still not able to get the solution on this.

Regards,

Mohit.N.Parmar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

What is error message when you add item by "Describe requirements" ?

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

Are you talking about "Free Text Entry" which is "Describe Requirements" in SRM or "Form entry" like Business Card purchasing ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos