cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Code on Customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone bring out how is the Location code field used in Transportation track? Any documents with screen shots will be more helpful.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI The location code is nothing but<b>City Coordinates:</b> Coordinates of the city in which the headquarters of the customer are located.

Refer the link for help

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm">LOCATION CODE</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid - I believe you are referring to the transportation zone field on the Customer master General data. If this is the one, here is how it is useful:

Route Determination - Route determination is achieved by means of combination of fields <b>{departure country, departure zone, destination country, destination zone}</b> with <b>{Shipping Condition, Transportation Group, weight group(optional)}</b>. So if you are creating a sales order for a particular customer, you would have to have the customers transportation zone so that it can be used as the destination zone in determining route. Departure zone obviously will be of the plant from where shipment will originate.

Go to 0VRF and you will see this set up and there the destination zone is the one that will be the transportation zone from the customer master.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not looking to Transportation - Lzone field. Rather to Location Code - LOCCO which i clearly mentioned. It is the field next to transportation zone.