cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Master,

I'm doing Delivery note IDoc to File Scenario.

I'm getting this error Please help ASAP.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value ' 0.00' too long (>10 for 61. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value ' 0.00' too long (>10 for 61. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser err.

Can any body help me

Thanks!

Regards,

SReddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SReddy,

what this essentially Means is that that particular field exceeds its length as defined in content conversion of the file adapter.

Check the following step by step:

1) Check the field value as specified and what length you specified in the adapter.

2) This situation may also arise when some of the earlier nodes is missing.. In content conversion for fixed length ensure that all fields occur on the target side..

Thanks,

Himadri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please clear the foll , wht sort of mapping u are using, Where u are getting this error?

Best regards,

raj.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error pops out regarding File adapter.

Check whether you have activated the file adapter and check it out the Content conversion is fine

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Java Mapping check out your Parser and check whether you have added the latest class file while importing.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss