cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery -Material not defaulting to QI stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is while GR for an Outbound delivery the material is not going to QI stock .I checked the material master QM view ,but everything is maintained in the inspection setup.Any idea on why it is not defaulting to QI stock?Please advice

Thanks

Naik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are doing GR with reference to an outbound delivery I assume you have configured an STPO cycle. Kindly check if you have maintained inspection type 08 in the material master & the post to inspection stock is checked for the same. Only if you have maintained 08 will the system recognize to post it into QI stock upon GR.

Hope this solves your query.

If found helpful kindly reward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adithya,

thanks for your reply.All the settings related to Inspection type 08 i.e; for stock transfer have been maintained I checked it couple of times .I could not find anything that is missing .even post to inspection stock have been checked in.This is a finished product .I dont know if ther is any material type setting i'm missing coz there is also one more same scenario for the inter-company stock tranfer which is for semi-fin with the same settings and it works fine in this case.any other idea or suggestions .thanks

Inputs from the rest of the members are also appreciated .Thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

What is the Default movement type it should be 322 to place the material in QI .

pl let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is goods reciept which should default to QI and hence it is 101.thanks