cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES 4.7 installation - Database load error in DB - Windows 2003,oracle9.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing IDES 4.7 version in Windows 2003 with Oracle 9.2.

Central instance is successfully completed.

At the Database Instance creation, in the step DATABASE LOAD

status is -

R3load jobs: running 2 waiting 0

exceptions occur and message box occurs with RETRY VIEWLOG STOP RESET.

I am trying with RETRY and not succeeded.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Error log details

<b>1. SAPAPPL0.LOG

</b>

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20070710092111

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/640_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#4 $ SAP

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: version R6.40/V1.4

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.log -stop_on_error

DbSl Trace: ORA-1403 when accessing table SAPUSER

(DB) INFO: connected to DB

(DB) INFO: DbSlControl(DBSL_CMD_NLS_CHARACTERSET_GET): WE8DEC

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.TSK.bck already seems to exist

a previous run may not have been finished cleanly

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710092116

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20070710104007

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/640_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#4 $ SAP

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.log -stop_on_error

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL0.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710104009

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20070710105520

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710105523

<b>

2. SAPAPPL1.LOG

</b>

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.log -stop_on_error

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710092116

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.log -stop_on_error

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710104008

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710105522

<b>3.SAPSSEXC.LOG</b>

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.log -stop_on_error

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710092115

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.log -stop_on_error

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK possibly corrupted

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710104008

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710105522

<b>4. SAPAPPL2.LOG</b>

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20070710105550

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 1100 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL2.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL2.log -stop_on_error

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job completed

D:\usr\sap\DEV\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070710105605

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> DbSlControl(DBSL_CMD_NLS_CHARACTERSET_GET): WE8DEC

> (TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program

> Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/S

> APAPPL0.TSK.bck already seems to exist

> a previous run may not have been finished cleanly

> file C:\Program

> Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/S

> APAPPL0.TSK possibly corrupted

>

Check Note 455195 - R3load: Use of TSK files

[...]

If R3load also finds a TSK.bck file in addition to a TSK file during start-up, it terminates immediately with a corresponding error message, as this either means that an R3load process is running and is processing this request, or that a serious error has already occurred (possibly with a core dump) that may not be eliminated during the restart, but requires user intervention (for example, a full file system, corrupt files after hard disk crash)

[...]

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks allot for your reply.

I tried to execute the program r3load from command but It is not getting executed.

I cannot able to create any manual files while the DATABASE LOAD is running.

Kindly suggest how to proceed.

Thanks,

Prasad

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes - because the .bck files are there. You need to use the workaround provided in the mentioned note to proceed - or reinstall the system.

.bck files are only created if your system crashes or if the loading is otherwise interrupted.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks allot. I just moved to the next step.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

welll, ignoring errors will perhabs help you to get one step further, but I bet that you will not be able to finish the complete installation without problems.

peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Actually Some BCK files are not getting deleted after the execution of the relevant CMD opration, which is expected by SAP. Else Error occurs.

This is due to the issues with J2E Engine. OK.. I realised this only after installing it again.

In this case, There is no skipping of Error messages.. OK.. I reinstalled every thing agian and it is working now..

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am trying to install IDES 4.7 installation - Windows 2003,oracle8.1 and having the same errors you had. can you please explain how you resolved your issue with J2E. Also I am skeptical about 8.1 running on 2003. Please help.

This is what I gained from you last post you reinstalled J2E, not sure if you have to start fresh from OS or J2E ,Oracle and sapinst!!

Thank you, Govinda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Just a question about IDES DB export.

I will install IDES on this weekend on my PC.

L.V.Prasad Parimi OR Govinda Bollu,

I have installed SAP 4.7 standard (not IDES) sucessfully.

in Database instance, how do you import IDES DB export?

Because my Sapinst (installation master) only recognize label.asc

from DB 47 standard.

Must I ignore label.asc check?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry I forgot tell you something that probably will help you.

Use Oracle 10.0.2 (don´t forget install patch too) and Windows server 2003 SP2.

Thanks,

Flavio Aquino.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you can mix and match on IDES and non IDES. But once the Oracle central instance is installed. the next step is to install the sap database install during that time it will ask the export file directory then you need to point to all the export 1 through 7 packages. Is there an other way to import after the install!

BTW I quit fighting with win2k3 and Oracle8.1 problems, so I trashed this install and going with win2k. but will consider later to get back to win2k3 if I get any positive advice from community.

Thanks, Govinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govinda.

Thanks for your reply. No, I don´t want install both (standard and IDES). Just IDES version. This weekend I will format my HD and install IDES. My concern is IDES DB export because like I said, when I browse directory Sapinst doesn´t recognize it (label.asc check don´t pass).

Thanks,

Flavio Aquino.

Former Member
0 Kudos

L.V.Prasad Parimi,

I am sorry for post questions/issues in your thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check and see the file is not corrupted? Where did you get the software? I have seen too many troubls installing. some times I had to get 2 copies form the source and merge the directory structure to get the install going. If you are in USA I can call you to see If I can be of any help, send me your pohone number.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are screenshots about ides4.7 installation - http://sapinfo.quotaless.com/