cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to delete a DC from DTR. I follow the instruction of note 864515 and of blog "How to delete Development Components in NetWeaver Java Development Infrastructure (JDI)" but when I go on the _comp folder the options delete->folder and delete->subtree are disabled. The entire DCs folder structure presents an unplug icon over the folder that is maybe the reason for which the delete options are disabled but how to solve this situation???

Thanks in advance,

Stefano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

have you synched the sources? I remember that in some cases you had to sync files in order to delete them...

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

I try to synch the sources but nothing changed.

Any other suggestion?

thanks

Stefano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

are you using a DTR client from the configuration or did you create a "standalone" DTR Client? You need a client that is not directly related to a configuration, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Regards,

Marc

mmmonteverde
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

In which view / perspective are you watching the components? Can you try importing the configuration from the DTR again??

Regards,

María Margarita Monteverde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I use the DTR perspective. The problem should be that I was trying to delete also the local folders using the button delete subtree on the main folder _comp.

Deleting only non-local folder everything is working.

Thanks to all.

Stefano

Answers (0)