cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to tranfer products to APO using the IM, I am getting this error. I think the error is saying a duplicate is being created. I checked APO and the product does not exist in the Product master or table matkey. Does anyone know what can be causing this error and how to correct this error?

jeh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to do some research to find the root of this problem. In APO there will be a dump. Look in the dump and this will tell you where the dump occured to help you determine what is being duplicated. Do you have a BADI or user exit active? Does this IM only contain products? There most likely is duplicate code where the product or location product is being created twice in the same CIF queue causing the dump which then rolls back any updates.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We figured out what was causing this problem. As I understand it, there are 3 main tables in APO that contain product information. The first table, matkey did not contain the entries for the products but the matmap and matexec tables did contain the information. Because this information was in the matmap table, the system saw it as existing material. To solve this problem, we had to delete the entries in the matmap table so that it would match the matkey table. Once this was done, the products transferred correctly.

Answers (0)