cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(rebate agreement) unable to pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

we go to VBO2 to make payment to agreement XXXYY but we get an error message saying "error creating rebate credit memo" then another error message saying "settlement can't be done for a condition without a condition base value"

Please help, what should we do to?

I found an agreement with the same condition type and it has processed "Partial settlement' and "manual accruals" document types. and my original agreement (XXXYY) don't have this. And when I tried to replicate the error in test environment, I can only do "Partial Settlement" and not "manual accruals"

Please advise...

thanks in advance

Pablito

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u enabled the Manual accruals with the order type entry think B3 or B4

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i enable the Manual Accruals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk this link out for configuring manual accruals

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/e5/0e853ce7d3e814e10000000a11405d/frameset.htm

it will give all the settings for ir.

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code VB(2 AND CLICK THE manual accurals

Reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all!

The manual accrual is selected in VB(2

Do you know why we get an error message saying "error creating rebate credit memo" then another error message saying "settlement can't be done for a condition without a condition base value"

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the follwoing program in T.Code: SE38

SDBONT06.

Specify the Program name and click on “Execute”.

Enter the “Agreement” number and click on “Execute”.

Click on Add Up values.

Then we again go back to the T.Code: VBO2

Chk it out.

regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 things you have to check.

A) remove the credit memo block, by default it is blocked and you have to set the drop down to blank. Also once you are past that stage,

B)go and check the blocked SD documents and you may find your credit memo parked there, release it from there.

C)Is your rebate condition being picked, go to pricing conditions and double click the rebate condition, it will show the base value. if it is zero then you have to go back to pricing procedure and check the settings there for the rebate condition to be pointing to rebate basis subtotal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for the help guys! already solved the issue... i'm not updating the condition that is why it displays an error message.. and yes i need to update it also in se38

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK

Who are the authorized people to to this in Production system?

cause i've been told that the users are not allowed to do it

thanks a lot

pablito

Former Member
0 Kudos

mostly the basis guy are authorised to move it to production, the transports movement can have some other approval process also, specific to each organization.

Answers (0)