cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

I have a querry,We have a revision level for material 100 That is revesion level A,We created a schedule line agreement and EDI is involved,We get the releases from the customer ,Based on the release we get the schedules and the quantity's & dates gets changed in Forecast delivery schedules & JIT's depending on t he Releases.

So here the problem is after creating a schedule line agreement we created new revision of the materil say Revision level-B,of which there are validity dates,So when we get a release form the customer falling in these dates of revision level-B,it should effect in the schedule line agreement ,But we are still getting Revision Level A,Even though the dates are in between Revision levels B

Can any one throw some light on this,Like how the Revision Level - B can effect the schedule line agreement when i get the release from the customer

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread was open for more than 6 weeks.Hence it was assumed answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please note that when the material revision is changed , check whether the Sch.agrement is getting created based on the Material no or Customer material no.

When you say the material revision is changed, it sounds like only the Material no is changed and not the Customer material no.For the same customer material , there can be only one material that can be linked to. Hence, (1)please close the existing sch.agreement with Rj indicator (2) create a new sch.agreement

(3) Reload the failed Idocs.

Please let me know if this helped you.

If so , provide rewards.

Regards,

Usha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

email sent.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka