cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating single PO from multiple SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Please tell me, is there an option in SRM 5.0 (Extended Classic) to have single PO created from more than one shopping basket? In R/3 I can create one PO with reference to more than one PR, I don't know if in SRM there is the same possibility. The problem is that PO is created automatically when SC is approved, so there is, as I think, no way to grap information form other SC when single PO is being created. Please give me a sign if you have any ideas how it can be achieved...

Regrads

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through this for logic details -></b>

<b>Note 768164 - Multiple SCs via SoCo are processed incorrectly</b>

Note 1057530 - BBPSC02: Incorrect PO split when SC contains direct material

You order a shopping cart with couple of items with same data (such as vendor etc). One of the item is a direct material. When you order the cart, the PO split criteria is creating multiple POs instead of a single PO.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer. I tried to implement mentioned SAP note (snote), but I was given the message that the correct instructions are not OK.

I'm trying to do it like this:

I specified for given product category in Define Sourcing for Product Category the option Automatic Grouping; Sourcing is never carred out.

But when I create and approve 3 shopping cards for that given product category and only one, the same vendor, PO is automatically created in relation 1:1 (one PO for one SC, so I have three POs), and I don't now why.

My expectation is that when I approve this shopping cards, the system should change the status of it to "Transfered for grouping". After the scheduled raport BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED run, there should be only one PO created for specified vendor in shoping cards. Am I right? If yes, what can be wrong?

Regrads

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafa,

You're right, but you have to make a little change in configuration:

in SPRO->Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server-> Sourcing-> Define Sourcing for Product Categories enter the

Product Category

you want to group, the

System

and select 5 Aut.Grouping, Sourcing for Items Without Assigned Source.

After that schedule the report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED to create one PO

I hope this helps you

Regards,

José Luis D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did what you suggest, but when I ran raport BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED (as a raport in gui srm, not via web - I don't want to access sourcing cocpit in order to do that) and indicated numbers of 2 SC created with the same vendor for product category assigned in sourcing with option 5 - Automatic requirement grouping; sourcing for items without assigned source of supply, I got the message:

"No shopping cart found using specified search criteria".

When I do not indicate any data in criteria, the raport generates an empty listy (it looks like it does not found anything)

In srm, those 2 SC are in status "In Purchaser's Worklist".

What can be wrong?

Regards

RD

PS. Other thing is what happen if I indicate the vendor on PR and transfer it as a external requirement to SRM. Will it be properly grouped when the option 5 - Automatic requirement grouping; sourcing for items without assigned source of supply is set up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made a test right now, just setting the <i>Sourcing</i> with the combination of <i>Category ID</i> and <i>System</i> to <u>5. Automatic requirement grouping</u> and create a new Shopping Cart, the status is just <b>"Approved"</b> not <b>"In Purchaser's Worklist",</b> and the report show it.

Check the configuration and create a new SC.

If the SC comes from an external requirement also can be grouped.

Regards,

JLD