cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element seems to disappear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Have you experienced, that when you go from Display to Change in Process Purchase Orders in SRM, parts of the account assignments disappear? I want to change the WBS element in my PO, because it cannot be transfered to the R/3 as it is right now - therefore it is in Error in Process. And when I enter the PO in Display mode, the WBS element is visible, but when switching to Change this disappears? How can I change this?

Best Regards,

Dennis M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error occured because of our own BAdI code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM and R/3 system Version are you using ?</u>

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes below -></b>

Note 512102 WBS element in the shopping basket disappears after check

Note 328441 WBS element for services disappears

Note 377399 WBS disappears for shopping basket (BBPPU02)

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul.

SRM 4.0, server 5.0 - R/3 is 4.6C.

I also found the notes you mention myself before entering this message here in the forum, and these are not relevant to me - they all have something to do with the shopping cart.

My issue only persists in SRM. In the shopping cart the user is entering the account assignments, like cost center, GL account and then also the WBS element. The SC is saved and passed to approval. The offline approval then approves the SC, and the PO is automatically created and is being transfered to R/3. But the PO never gets to R/3 because the accounting data is incorrect - the WBS element is not correct in my case. There is an error in the application monitor saying that the WBS element is closed, and then I or the user is trying to change the PO by using BBP_POC - process purchase order. Before switching to Change, all the accounting information is there without any problems - but when pressing the Change button, the WBS element disappears from the PO item data. Very strange, right?

Any ideas?

BR

Dennis M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this happening only for Service PO's??

Is the foll error are you facing...

Monitor Purchase Order\Backend application errors

Date 10.08.2004

Time 02:52:43

Message ID <b>BBP_ADMIN 132</b>

Message text PurchOrder &2: &3

Argument 1 4116CA2BBD985BE2E1000000A4892894

Argument 2 0081000317

Argument 3 <b>In case of account assignment, please enter

acc. a</b>

Argument 4 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC

Try to implement the following notes...

Note 586419 - Disturbing dummy data record in ESUH and runtime error

0000561507 BAPI_PO_CHANGE for services

Rgds

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy.

My issue has nothing to do with service POs - this is a general issue for me.

Whenever somebody creates a shopping cart where they by mistake chooses an incorrect WBS element, we do not see the error before the SC has been approved, and then there is the error in trying to send the PO to the backend.

The problem basically has nothing to do with the connection itself to R/3, but simply: Why can't I change a WBS element in a purchase order in SRM? I can SEE it when displaying the PO, but just not when switching to Change.

I have uploaded a document on my web site describing and showing the error - feel free to check it, and let me know what you think?

www.talentsfk.dk/SRM_WBS_disappering.doc

Thanks guys.

Dennis M