Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - " Deployment Aborted "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting this below error , Please can anybody help me

Error is:

" 11.07.2007 14:45:32 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[005]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : itads-i5zw83c2e

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp24676Welcome_Basics.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp24676Welcome_Basics.ear

Aborted: development component 'Welcome_Basics'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.07.11.14.41.34'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Thanks

Basu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hey, just check out the note : 701654 it explains everything!!!!

regards

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check the Message host and Message port.

when if you click the window.>preference->SAP J2EE Engine then you get the host and port. you check that values.

Kind Regards,

Hariprasath.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basu,

This has happen to me also during deployement.

Please check wheather the SDM is running in j2EE engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you just check your userid and password are correct.