cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In PO script values not flowing in Print out ( print preview is ok)

antony_paul2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am modifying MEDRUCK so that I can place a new Window to display <i><u>PO text</u></i> . I am using FM 'READ_TEXT' to get the <i><u>PO text</u></i> . In <b>print preview</b> I can display the <u><i>PO text</i>,</u> but in <b>print out</b> <i><u>PO text</u></i> is missing . Can you please help me .

Regards ,

Antony .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

Check where u r calling the function module in the Driver program, hope this works.

Cheers...

Santosh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See whether the actual PO text is passed to the script or not. Check the field name. or in debugging check the value of the PO text.

Check if it is other then english language check printer is unicode enabled or not.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following statements in the Main window of Medruck are responsible for printing the Header and Item texts of the PO

Header_Text

/: INCLUDE &T166K-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166K-TDOBJECT& ID &T166K-TDID& LANGUAGE LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS& PARAGRAPH IX

Item_text

/: INCLUDE &T166P-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166P-TDOBJECT& ID &T166P-TDID& LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS& PARAGRAPH IX

And they are maintained under the text elements HEADER_TEXT and ITEM_TEXT

so if you want these texts to be printed in your window corresponding text elements have to be used along with the Include statements

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the text is from the PO (header or line item text), you should not need a READ_TEXT function. You should be able to just add an INCLUDE statement to the SAPscript.

Do you have the INCLUDE code from your layout set?

antony_paul2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

In standard MEDRUCK there is no INCLUDE to display PO text.

So I am caling the Function Module READ_TEXT in the driver program and displaying it in the script. As i told you i can view the<i> PO text</i> in the <b>print preview</b>. But it disappers in the actual <b>print out </b>. And hope you have reailised that am not using the MAIN window to display the PO text .

Regards

Antony